Sustainable Ballard’s annual Holiday Party & Barter Fair will be on December 6th from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm in the Ballard Oddfellows Hall. Starting thinking about what you intend to bring to barter for that perfect holiday gift. Items should have a $5-10 or $15-20 value. Items of larger value than that can be traded for multiples of the lower value items.
In past years, barter items have included:
- hand-crafted scarves, hats and aprons
- home-grown or foraged produce
- home-made jams, truffles, dried fruit, granola, beer and other delectable goodies
- holiday swags, candle holders, table toppers
- services such as yoga classes, sailboat cruises, refrigerator deep clean, massage and more
It’s going to be a great event and we can’t wait to see you all there!